Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Twinisms-PG

I really do love having twins. When people look at us and say "I always wanted to have twins" I give them a look, but that stems from the fact that I went through a difficult pregnancy the first time around. I would not choose to have twins because you can dress them in cute matching outfits or because they are each others' best friend. It is just too risky of a pregnancy and too big of a chance for the babies to be born prematurely.
However being on this side of the fence and having two sets of twins does lend itself to some fun twin moments. I'm not sure that it is really different from regular sibling situations but we are enjoying it!

Matt was the first to notice that Eloise had creeped down into Claudia's bed (she sleeps above her on the top bunk) and was snuggled up beside her reading out loud. I had to capture the moment!

Of course, having two sets of twins does not come without some laughs!! We have been hitting the potty training pretty hard this week. Vincent has come to understand peeing in the potty, which I attribute to the fact that it is fun to have a penis and spray from a distance into the potty. Clearly it is fun (or appears that way) because Julianne has been getting herself as close as possible to the potty and peeing while standing!

No comments:

Blog Archive