Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mark Andrew

As some of you know my brother was traumatically injured in a van vs. bike accident this last Sunday. Our mother is now there with Mark and helping guide him through the maze of medical care. This of course is all too familiar for both. He will need lots of care and time to heal all the wounds. Please visit his BLOG to send him a note!

4 comments:

Babette Hersant said...

Carissima Beth, ti sono vicina con tutto il mio affetto e con le preghiere.E penso a Martha e a quello che sta vivendo. Vi voglio bene, Elvira

Scott, Liana, Coca, Linden, and Emmett said...

Here's to a speedy recovery. You all are in our thoughts.

Anna e Dennis said...

Dear Beth,
all our thoughts are with you and your family. Your brother is strong and I am sure he will recover soon.
A huge hug to you and Martha.
Love,
Anna

Blessing Counter said...

Oh Beth, I am so behind in my blog reading...I am sorry to hear about your brother. I am checking the blog now to see how he is doing...Love from here!

Blog Archive