Monday, September 14, 2009

Packages

If you know me at all, you know that I love getting mail and even more I love packages. Snail mail excites me and especially surprise packages top my list. Today was extra special in that I received two packages. One from Italy sent by my very beloved host family.
A great cookbook with both Italian and English text from the Lombardy region of Italy. Hmmm... I can almost taste the Polenta.

Now that second package came in two huge boxes (which Eloise already has dibs on) and was manufactured in Denmark. It's a special shower seat for Claudia. Assembly is required and some of the essential parts are missing however the manual is printed in multiple languages.

While the cookbook certainly will be more fun, there is satisfaction in knowing that Claudia will be one step closer to bathing herself in a roll-in shower.
Until we get the missing parts I'll be brushing up on my Italian and Danish.

No comments:

Blog Archive