Saturday, July 4, 2015

Nebraska 2015


Time catches up to me when I go back "home".  This year that I have been away from Nebraska as long as it was my home.  The little town of Columbus has grown so much.  The structures are different, the trees have all grown and new people call it home.
Well, some things have not changed.  My parents live in the same neighborhood.  They still sell the best sweet corn in the world.  The cottonwood trees make it snow in summer and the mulberries are ripe for turning your fingers purple.
Best of all, my family lives there and were able to be together in one place!  

The Davidson/Rank/Klamklay Family


Staying and playing with the Hazzard/Lehr Family.  It has become a wonderful tradition!!  I promise to share my crayons with you, Bemis.. I mean Randa.


Mulberries...



"I rode a pony at Mahoney"


Enjoying the water park at Mahoney State Park.


Gracie girl and Claudia


Visiting with the Visty/Hilson Family.  Erin had to put up with Matt and I when we were first dating!  She was a great college roommate and we still have a great time together.

Happy Fourth of July!




No comments:

Blog Archive