Claudia is such an amazing girl...
After the initial shock of having all the kids home for summer, we settle into a routine, and I get to reconnect with my kids. All of them surprise and amaze me.
Claudia however is thoughtful and pensive well beyond her years.
She studies people.
And she wants so badly to be a helpful and contributing member of society.
The civil rights movement really grabbed her attention in school and
hopefully will kindle a lifelong passion for equality.
She is brave. She is special, and I feel so darn lucky to be her mom.
Photos from SpoFit where she tried a Power Soccer clinic!


3 comments:
Hi there! I'm a new reader! Your daughter sounds like an amazing little girl and I'm sure she will do great things! Can't wait to read more :)
How fun that looks! We are wanting for my son to play in a soccer league for kids with challenges but weren't sure how it would work. I'm so happy to see this picture of your daughter trying out the soccer clinic!
Love this sweet girl!! She is so amazing, and her compassion and love for others is the most beautiful thing. She is making the world a better place!
And love the soccer photos!
Post a Comment