
Can you tell who these skeletons are?
October seems to be passing in some kind of blur. It has gone by so fast but some weeks have been so incredibly long. I'll chalk it up to the stress of making some big decisions.
First, we have decided to move to Arizona. The complex emotions that this move brings about for us has been internally exhausting. There will be so many exciting and new beginnings with a move to Arizona but there is also a huge fear for the unknown and loss of the familiar. We won't be going anywhere until summertime. So we will experience a Minnesota winter and Arizona summer all in one year.
Second, we have decided that "Wally" the helper dog is not going to work out at this time. He is an amazing dog and Claudia did a fantastic job working with him these last four days. Unfortunately the organization behind "Wally" is not steady enough for us to depend on. We have not closed this chapter yet and will continue to search for the right match for Claudia. At least after experiencing four days of work with "Wally" I'm more convinced that Claudia is mature enough and capable enough to have a service dog. There were some big tears yesterday from Claudia as this news unveiled. It was easier to accept disappointment before we had the image of Wally's big dark brown eyes to think about.
So onward and upward.. Halloween.. is coming.... Which of course will mean that I have some photos coming to the blog soon.

3 comments:
You are such wonderful people that I am sure people in Arizona will be fighting to become your friends :)
I just wish Sweden (or Italy) were possible options for you...
Love you lots!
Anna
I agree with Anna, you are really great and I'm always proud of you! A big hug, Elvira
I agree with Anna...people in Arizona are already waiting with open arms for your arrival!! Praying for your peace with all the transitions to come....and eagerly awaiting the opportunity to HELP on this end! Love to all the ghouls and goblins at your house! Next year we will have to let the little ones trick or treat together!! :)
Post a Comment