
Yeah! Eloise lost another tooth.
But I do have to admit that she was driving me a little nuts with this loose tooth. We went through the squeaky phase which sounds a lot like dry snow being crushed with ski boots. We went through the front part being free so she could flick it in and out of place with her tongue. It was hanging by a thread for a week plus. Every other second we were hit with the "Look at my tooth" so I admit I was getting a little tired of seeing it halfway out, sideways, and dangling in her mouth.
So what is a mom of twins to do?
Pose a little competition.. Claudia has a tooth that honestly has months to go but she is a eager tooth puller unlike Eloise my reluctant puller. Given the idea that maybe Claudia would wiggle her tooth out before Eloise, it was within the next five minutes that Eloise lost her tooth. Convinced that if she spun the tooth it would come out, she turned and turned it until it won't go back and out it came.
No comments:
Post a Comment