To bring in the new year I decided it was time to let go of a few pieces of adaptive equipment. When you have a child who depends on such equipment for positioning and support it really becomes part of your daily life. The equipment is always overpriced and can become a huge endeavor to acquire. You have to prove that every piece of equipment is medically necessary which takes time and persistence. Bearing that in mind, it was great to be able to pass it on to someone who has a need.
It is certainly satisfying to think that we helped to make another family's journey in adaptive equipment a little less bumpy. Above are the boxes that traveled to Kansas, Texas, and Georgia.
Here is an old photo of Claudia in the crawler. You can follow this link to see the crawler's new home.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for the Creepster Crawler. It was very thoughtful of you. I appreciate you generous heart, work putting it together, and mailing it. I will make sure it gets passed on to another micro preemie family in need when we are finished with it. I'll let you know who gets it next!
Thanks again,
Shanon
Post a Comment