
I really try not to feel sorry for my little girl. She is smart and cute and has a lot going for her and what benefit is it to her for me to feel pity? But there are days....
When she is trying so hard to climb the steps up from our basement, or trying not to ask me for a tissue when she knows I'm busy, or days when she falls.
Every kids falls but when Claudia falls she isn't able to extend her arms fast enough to catch and protect herself. She had a nasty fall this weekend while heading out the back door using her walker. About thirty minutes later with her bloody nose and mouth she was at it again.
She is amazing!
1 comment:
You all are amazing, but I especially respect the way that you parent your kids. It's hard to give kids the freedom and independence to get those bumps.
Post a Comment