Monday, January 12, 2009

Some favorite plastics


I could go through the day categorizing which plastics make my life easier, which would be difficult to live without, and which make a statement.  
Depicted below are my current favorites, from each category.  
The "Medicator" and "Fresh food feeder" from Munchkin, which make our life even more pleasant with the little ones.  
Beautiful Julianne demonstrating with her delicious Zantac and Amoxicillin.

Handsome Peter Thomas sporting the "feeder"

Now for the "can't live without"  
Introducing the braces that Claudia has worn day after day without fail.  They help her to stand taller on feet that don't turn under themselves.


And finally the plastics that make me smile, because I know that in some home where a child has never been exposed to Claudia, he is asking "Mom, what is this?"  And hopefully that parent will respond simply "a wheelchair."  In as matter a fact voice, that leaves the child to believe it really isn't a big deal to get around on wheels.  Thanks Fisher Price and Playmobil for your plastic that will make my daughter seem more "common?" 



1 comment:

Blessing Counter said...

Beautifully written! I love the little Fisher Price girl for the school bus...we kept our's even after the big kids had outgrown it (and before we knew Cate was a twinkle) because I love love love the little wheelchair (we put a boy in our's of course! smile). Hug all four of your little cute ones!

Blog Archive