Monday, November 3, 2008

Milestones

I have to admit that I have never been fond of keeping track of milestones, probably because Claudia and Eloise failed to meet most of them on time or at all.  The most important milestones are left off the charts anyhow: sleeping through the night, entertaining themselves and/or each other, giggles etc.

I do have to rejoice in the fact that Julianne and Vincent are following a more normal course!  Julianne is the first of four to do the toe to mouth trick!

And I can't get enough of the two of them sitting; entertaining themselves.

But there are a few milestones that not many will ever meet:

The day the big girl twins fed the baby twins:

And the day that Claudia was brave enough to get out of bed with help from her sister "her best bud" Eloise.  You girls make mommy so proud.


3 comments:

jen said...

What a sweet and beautiful family you have to be proud of!

Blessing Counter said...

You made me cry! Love this post! And yes, I so get it.

Babette Hersant said...

Me too I'm so proud of you, Beth!A big hg to you all. Elvira

Blog Archive