Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally!

Moving right along!

Sorry it has taken so long to post some photos.  As you may have guessed life is busy with four little ones.  I'm not complaining because I feel so immensely blessed to be the mother of four wonderful kids!

So here are some photos:

The morning of the May 5th at the new house, prior to surgery.


Proud Dad in the OR, waiting for mom to be all stitched up.  (Vincent-L, Julianne-R)


Mom and the babes in recovery.



Introducing Vincent John and Julianne Beth...

6 comments:

Babette Hersant said...

Beth, complimenti, sono bellissimi!Hai tutta la mia ammirazione per la serenità e la maturità con cui vivi questi momenti. Ti abbraccio forte, Elvira

Randa said...

Yeah! Love the photos! What beautiful kiddos. Your house will be a busy place and yet so much fun. I am sure the big sister's are excited to welcome the babes home and help mom. Love you all.

Matt and Malia said...

Beth--I'm so happy and excited for all of you! Beautiful babies, beautiful family. Can't wait to meet them!

Blessing Counter said...

Beth, I was about to get impatient...even though I knew you were busy I needed to see these babies!! Thank you so much for taking time to post -- they are beautiful and I wish I could sit and hold all four -- and then give you a big hug! Let me hear how you are doing when you get a chance! Hugs from here -- Carol and crew

Ronniesue said...

Congratulations Matt, Beth, Claudia and Eloise! Your babies are absolutely beautiful! You are all blessed to have such a wonderful family. It is so good to see how well the girls are doing. They have gotten so big are are such beautiful girls. You are thought of often and we miss you very much. Thank you so much for this site where we can keep up on things.
With Love; Miss Ronda (Childhood League)

Chicca said...

BETH, TANTISSIMI COMPLIMENTI E AUGURI! FRANCESCA
UN BACIO ED UN CALOROSO ABBRACCIO

Blog Archive